Childhood Developmental Disorders come in many different forms. Many cause an inability to pay attention, exhibit appropriate communication skills, focusing on tasks at hand or even properly taking care of oneself into adulthood.
Our cutting-edge diagnostics allow us to measure initial brain function and patient progress to optimize outcomes.
The BRAIN Center’s therapeutic approach can improve the quality of life for those living with the effects of developmental delays by optimizing brain function and improving performance. Our specialized therapies and techniques address the functional, brain-based causes of these conditions and thus improve symptoms.
At The BRAIN Center, we identify what areas of the brain are underperforming. Based on our assessment each child receives an individualized program of exercises to help them perform better, which may include:
- Transcranial Photobiomodulation therapy
- Neuro Sensorimotor Integration Therapy
- Non-Invasive Cranial Neuromodulation Therapy
- Interactive Metronome
- Rhythmic Movement and Patterning Therapy
- Repetitive Peripheral Somatosensory Stimulation
- Eye-Training Exercises
- Cognitive therapy
- Biofeedback / Neurofeedback
- Reflex Remediation and Restoration
- Single/Multi-Axis Rotational Therapy
- Functional Medicine/Dietary Counseling
Learn more about the various learning, developmental, and behavioral conditions, we can help with – https://thebraincenterohio.com/developmental-disorders/